Last Updated on
Aspen has truly been such a great addition to our kennel. She was born and raised here from birth and has grown into a wonderful young lady. Her training has gone very smoothly and we love it she is excepting of new things and new people. Aspen is 30 to 32 Lb and 21″ tall at the shoulder. Aspen has a lovely curly soft coat and is a dream to groom. Aspen’s mother was a full-size standard poodle who was 54 lb we expect this litter to range anywhere from 22 to 30Lb and the males will be the larger in this litter and could go over a little. In the end, Mother Nature has the last word on size. Aspen is a puppy at heart in a full-grown body I keep telling her she is old enough to not act like a kid but she has not gotten the message yet. She loves water and plays tag in the play yard till she is too tired to play anymore then she naps in the shade. She is bred to Tucker who is a 16 lb miniature schnauzer. You can see more information on him on the parent’s link on our web site. He is a great guy who is a liver and tan phantom marked schnauzer. This entire litter should be phantom but there is a puppy due to dad’s color that looks like it might turn brown. Time will tell these are like chameleons. Please see the information at the bottom of this page for everything that comes with this litter.
New Video just posted at the bottom of this page 2/5/2020.
This litter can go home starting on 3/13/2020. Please call me or text to schedule for puppy pick up day and time. I do pickups on Monday through Saturday’s at 11 AM or 1, 3 and 5 PM
Available – Black Phantom male – Microchip # 8872
Available – Black Phantom Male – Microchip # 8870
Available – Black Phantom Male – Microchip # 8875
SOLD – This puppy will be living with Stacey Hall – Black Phantom Female – Microchip # 8874
Sold – This puppy will be living with Gail Metta – Phantom female microchip # 8873
Sold – This puppy will be living with Elouie Wakefield – Female turning colors – Microchip # 8869
SOLD – This puppy will be living with Fred Fouquet his family – Black Phantom Male Microchip # 8871
We are now required to collect sales tax on each puppy that is sold and picked up here. If we are shipping there is no sales tax required. Sales tax for Licking county Ohio is 7.25% of the total purchase price of each puppy. Sales tax is calculated on the purchase price of the puppy.
- Puppies in this litter are $1450, deposits for all our puppies is $300 which is refundable if there is nothing in the litter you want when it is your turn to pick from the litter.
- If you are out of state and need to ship the puppy, shipping is $350. Price includes a plastic shipping crate, health certificate, and airline ticket. Puppies are bathed and groomed before flying to their new home.
- Puppies are sold with natural ears we do not crop ears.
- Puppies must be shipped within 10 days from their spay or neuter otherwise there will be an extra fee of $75 for an office call to get an updated as heath certificates for the airlines certificates are only good for 10 days and they are issued to me from the vet on the day they are spayed or neutered.
- Tails and dewclaws are done at 4 days old
- Puppies are spayed or neutered at 8 weeks old by laser and only have 1 stitch when going home. Visit our vet’s office here at www.animalmedicalandsurgicalcenter.com/
- Full 2-year written total genetic guarantee
- Puppies leave us with age-appropriate shots and wormings along with a full health record for your veterinarian.\
- All projected sizes of puppies are just that projected. We try to gauge sizes that these parents usually produce but in the end Mother Nature will have the final say.
- When you come to pick up your puppy any questions that were not answered on the video’s we send you before it is time to pick up your puppy, please jot them down and bring those with you and we will be more than glad to help you with any questions you may still have.
- Puppies leave us with pig ear, bell training bell, a stuffed toy that the whole litter has been playing with so they have a sent toy to take home with them.
- Crates and supplies are available here click here to go to the supply page. https://www.windyhillkennel.com/kenneldetail.cfm?ID=824
- Tour of our kennel while here and see all our dogs, as well as tour our kennel building where all our moms and puppies are kept until they are 6 to 7 weeks old. Also, take a photos tour on our about us page at the top of the site next to the home page.
- If we are shipping your puppy to you via the airlines then we will also email you a set of videos covering everything we would have covered with you if you were picking up in person. We also send out your puppy packet to you so you will have it before your puppy arrives at your airport. We will also let you know what brand of food they are eating so you have time to pick that up before they come home. Your health care, spay-neuter paperwork, and microchip form will be located on top of your shipping crate along with a packet of food. We are always just a phone call or text away for anything you may need or questions you may have.
You can see a video tour of our kennels on the about us link at the top of the web site next to the home link. You will find them at the bottom of that page under the information section.
Please be sure the puppy you pick is the one you want as there is no refund on deposits after the deposit is in and the puppy you have chosen has been moved to the sold page. This deposit signifies intent on the behalf of the purchaser to follow through with the purchase transaction of the puppy that they have chosen. If you see another litter come up and want to change puppies I do not refund the deposit on the first puppy. I have read the above, understand and am in agreement with this contract as evidenced by my typed signature below.
Aspen Adult Photos
Tuckers Adult Photos