Last Updated on
NEW Video just posted today 2/11/2020
This litter is being spayed and neutered on 2/26/2020. They can start going home on 2/28/2020. Please call or text me to schedule your pick up date. We do also ship nationwide.
Puppies in this litter are $1450
Puppy size should be 19 to 22 Lb’s as adults. Since mom and dad are basically the same size this litter could go to 24 Lb but there is small behind both and she has had some that have stayed below 20 Lb.
Litter just born 1/1/20. There are 6 females and 3 males. For more information call 740-670-3971.
Diva is a chocolate and white party poodles who has had her chocolate spots turn lighter as she as aged. She is a super sweet gal that has had some outstanding Schnoodles when bred with Striker. We have also had 1 litter of poodle puppies with her and actually have 6 of her kids here at this time that we are raising to be part of our kennel. Diva was born here and we owned her grandmother as well as her mother. Diva is right at 22 lbs and is personality plus. We have always bred her to Striker for Schnoodles and their puppies are beautiful. Striker is a blue merle 22 lb schnauzer who was also born and raised here. You can see some of their past puppies on our YouTube channel. We are expecting party colored puppies as well as merles like their dad.
You can see lots of photos of mom and dad at the bottom of this page. We will also be posting all the YouTube photos on this page each week once the litter is born.
SOLD – This puppy is sold and will be living with James Berg and family – Dark Chocolate Party Merle Female – Microchip # 9034
SOLD – This puppy is sold and will be living with David Steele – Chocolate Party Merle Male – Microchip # 9029
SOLD – This puppy is sold and will be living with Wendy Holmes – Black Female – Microchip # 9037
SOLD – This puppy will be living in WA with Kiernan Hunter – Chocolate Merle Party Female – Microchip # 9032
SOLD – This puppy will be living in FL with Joan Henschel and her family – Blue Merle Party Female Microchip # 9031
SOLD – This puppy will be living in FL with Kimberly & Shawn Reed – Black Female – Microchip # 9035
SOLD – This puppy will be living in Indiana with Cheryl Florea – Black Phantom Male – Microchip # 9036
SOLD – This puppy will be living OR with Jeff Shaub and his family – Female Blue Merle Party – Microchip # 9033
SOLD – This puppy will be living in FL with Bernardo Prada and his family – Male Microchip # 9030 Tri Colored
Diva These just taken today 12/11/19. She is getting a very large baby bump!
Striker is father to this litter. See his bio on the parent’s page under gents
We are now required to collect sales tax on each puppy that is sold and picked up here. If we are shipping there is no sales tax required. Sales tax for Licking county Ohio is 7.25% of the total purchase price of each puppy. Sales tax is calculated on the purchase price of the puppy.
- Puppies in this litter are $1450, deposits for all our puppies is $300 which is refundable if there is nothing in the litter you want when it is your turn to pick from the litter.
- If you are out of state and need to ship the puppy, shipping is $350. Price includes a plastic shipping crate, health certificate, and airline ticket. Puppies are bathed and groomed before flying to their new home.
- Puppies are sold with natural ears we do not crop ears.
- Puppies must be shipped within 10 days from their spay or neuter otherwise there will be an extra fee of $75 for an office call to get an updated as heath certificates for the airlines certificates are only good for 10 days and they are issued to me from the vet on the day they are spayed or neutered.
- Tails and dewclaws are done at 4 days old
- Puppies are spayed or neutered at 8 weeks old by laser and only have 1 stitch when going home. Visit our vet’s office here at www.animalmedicalandsurgicalcenter.com/
- Full 2-year written total genetic guarantee
- Puppies leave us with age-appropriate shots and wormings along with a full health record for your veterinarian.\
- All projected sizes of puppies are just that projected. We try to gauge sizes that these parents usually produce but in the end Mother Nature will have the final say.
- When you come to pick up your puppy any questions that were not answered on the video’s we send you before it is time to pick up your puppy, please jot them down and bring those with you and we will be more than glad to help you with any questions you may still have.
- Puppies leave us with pig ear, bell training bell, a stuffed toy that the whole litter has been playing with so they have a sent toy to take home with them.
- Crates and supplies are available here click here to go to the supply page. https://www.windyhillkennel.com/kenneldetail.cfm?ID=824
- Tour of our kennel while here and see all our dogs, as well as tour our kennel building where all our moms and puppies are kept until they are 6 to 7 weeks old. Also, take a photo tour on our about us page at the top of the site next to the home page.
- If we are shipping your puppy to you via the airlines then we will also email you a set of videos covering everything we would have covered with you if you were picking up in person. We also send out your puppy packet to you so you will have it before your puppy arrives at your airport. We will also let you know what brand of food they are eating so you have time to pick that up before they come home. Your health care, spay-neuter paperwork, and microchip form will be located on top of your shipping crate along with a packet of food. We are always just a phone call or text away for anything you may need or questions you may have.
You can see a video tour of our kennels on the about us link at the top of the web site next to the home link. You will find them at the bottom of that page under the information section.
Please be sure the puppy you pick is the one you want as there is no refund on deposits after the deposit is in and the puppy you have chosen has been moved to the sold page. This deposit signifies intent on the behalf of the purchaser to follow through with the purchase transaction of the puppy that they have chosen. If you see another litter come up and want to change puppies I do not refund the deposit on the first puppy. I have read the above, understand and am in agreement with this contract as evidenced by my typed signature below.