Puppies in this upcoming litter are $1550. Picks of this litter are given in the order they are on the waiting list below.. Please read the information at the bottom of this page to see what comes with each puppy.
See information on what comes with this litter at the bottom of this page
Ginger is a liver and white party miniature schnauzer. She is a great gal and was born here. She is 16 lb and has a lovely dark liver coat with a stunning white trim. She has a wonderful personality and great brains. We have no problem with grooming her or anything we need to do with her, she is very cooperative and loving. She has a wonderful mega coat and is a pleasure to work with and gets along well with everyone in the play yard. We will be breeding her with Trubo #2 who has produced some stunning Schnauzers for us. Turbo #2 is just a great poodle and we are so pleased to have him. He has produced some just stunning puppies this spring and with his personality, this is going to be an outstanding litter! You can see more on Turbo #2 on our parent’s page.
This litter should be in the 16 to 22 lb range
Picks of this litter are done in the order you are on the list below. A deposit of $300 is required to hold your spot on this list until born. If there is nothing in the litter once they are born that you are looking for we just simply return your deposit or you can move to another litter we have or a litter we are expecting.
If you would like on the list please just call me to get on the list below. Once on the list please send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org include the following.
Name, address, cell #, and the name of the mother you are sending in the email for. Let me know how you would like to do your deposit. You can do it from our site by PayPal or charge card through the PayPal site (there is a 4% fee for a charge card or PayPal so your deposit would be $312). You can send in a personal check for $300 as there is no fee for check and we will hold your spot for 5 days if you send in a check to give it time to get here. Please call if you have questions 740-670-3971
We are not taking any more names on this litter.
The waiting list for this litter
1. Brigitte from WV – deposit on file
2. David Bertenthal – deposit on file
3. Kristin Addis – deposit on file
4. Alecia & Dan Bailey – deposit on file
5. Henery & Sharon Todd – Deposit on file
6. Aileen Fitzgerald – waiting on deposit
7. Jeremy Fox – waiting on deposit
8. Sathiaraj Sugunakumar – waiting on deposit
Ginger’s adult Photos
Turbo #2 Father To This Litter
We are now required to collect sales tax on each puppy that is sold and picked up here. If we are shipping there is no sales tax required. Sales tax for Licking county Ohio is 7.25% of the total purchase price of each puppy. Sales tax is calculated on the purchase price of the puppy.
- Puppies in this litter are $1550, deposits for all our puppies are $300 if paying by check, which is refundable if there is nothing in the litter you want when it is your turn to pick from the litter. There is a 4% fee for PayPal and charge cards, so if you are doing your deposit that way it would be $312 which is already added for you if paying a deposit through the website.
- At this time due to the COVID 19 virus, we are not shipping at this time – We do normally ship but until flights are back to normal please be sure if you put a deposit down on a puppy you are able to come and pick it up! If you do put a deposit down on a puppy and are not able to pick it up we do not return your deposit.
- Puppies are sold with natural ears we do not crop ears.
- Tails and dewclaws are done at 4 days old
- Puppies are spayed or neutered at 8 weeks old by laser and only have 1 stitch when going home. Visit our vet’s office here at www.animalmedicalandsurgicalcenter.com/
- Full 2-year written total genetic guarantee
- Puppies leave us with age-appropriate shots and wormings along with a full health record for your veterinarian.\
- All projected sizes of puppies are just that. We try to gauge sizes that these parents usually produce but in the end Mother Nature will have the final say.
- When you come to pick up your puppy any questions that were not answered on the video’s we send you before it is time to pick up your puppy, please jot them down and bring those with you and we will be more than glad to help you with any questions you may still have.
- Puppies leave us with pig ear, bell training bell, a stuffed toy that the whole litter has been playing with so they have a sent toy to take home with them.
- Crates and supplies are available here click here to go to the supply page. https://www.windyhillkennel.com/kenneldetail.cfm?ID=824
- Tour of our kennel while here and see all our dogs, as well as tour our kennel building where all our moms and puppies are kept until they are 6 to 7 weeks old. Also, take a photo tour on our about us page at the top of the site next to the home page.
- If we are shipping your puppy to you via the airlines then we will also email you a set of videos covering everything we would have covered with you if you were picking up in person. We also send out your puppy packet to you so you will have it before your puppy arrives at your airport. We will also let you know what brand of food they are eating so you have time to pick that up before they come home. Your health care, spay-neuter paperwork, and microchip form will be located on top of your shipping crate along with a packet of food. We are always just a phone call or text away for anything you may need or questions you may have.
You can see a video tour of our kennels on the about us link at the top of the web site next to the home link. You will find them at the bottom of that page under the information section.
Please be sure the puppy you pick is the one you want as there is no refund on deposits after the deposit is in and the puppy you have chosen has been moved to the sold page. This deposit signifies intent on the behalf of the purchaser to follow through with the purchase transaction of the puppy that they have chosen. If you see another litter come up and want to change puppies I do not refund the deposit on the first puppy. I have read the above, understand, and am in agreement with this contract as evidenced by my typed signature below.