Last Updated on
NEW VIDEO posted today 2/10/2020 shown at bottom of this page
Puppies in this litter are $1450
See information at the bottom of this page on mom and dad. Also, be sure to read the information section also at the lower part of this page to see what comes with each puppy.
This litter can go home starting on 3/13/2020. Please call me or text to schedule for puppy pick up day and time. I do pickups on Monday through Saturday’s at 11 AM or 1, 3 or 5 PM
Grace is a lovely silver and white party moyan size poodle. Moyans come from a miniature bred to a standard poodle to produce a dog that is larger than a miniature but is smaller than a standard. She and her 2 other sisters were born here and Liberty and Wilison are their parents. Grace is a happy lady that is super fun to play with and she is always ready to play. She loves water, raw bones and any kind of toys. We bred her to Striker who she had her first litter with and they were just outstanding and it was a no brainer to breed her to him for this litter. You can see more information on the gents page. Striker is our most popular male people asked for when people are looking for merles and really neat colors. Grace is very quick to learn new things and sometimes not what we want her to learn. She is super silly smart!!! Grace is 28 lb and solid as a rock. She is a great dog to groom and never gives us any issues.
We are now required to collect sales tax on each puppy that is sold and picked up here. If we are shipping there is no sales tax required. Sales tax for Licking county Ohio is 7.25% of the total purchase price of each puppy. Sales tax is calculated on the purchase price of the puppy.
AVAILABLE – Black Female microchip # 8866
AVAILABLE – Black and white party male microchip # 8864
SOLD – This puppy will be living with Sharon Beckwith – Black Female Microchip #8865
SOLD – This puppy will be living with Joe & Alyssa McConnell – Blue Merle Party Male Microchip # 8863
SOLD – This puppy will be living with Julia Murtagh – Black & White Party Female Microchip 8867
SOLD – This puppy will be living with the Pietrocarlo family – Blue Merle Party Male Microchip # 8861
SOLD – This puppy will be living with George & Sharon Streich – Blue Merle Female Microchip # 8862
SOLD – This puppy will be living with Bethany Stone – Blue Merle Male Microchip # 8860
- Puppies in this litter are $1450 deposits for all our puppies is $300 which is refundable if there is nothing in the litter you want when it is your turn to pick from the litter.
- If you are out of state and need to ship the puppy, shipping is $350. Price includes a plastic shipping crate, health certificate, and airline ticket. Puppies are bathed and groomed before flying to their new home.
- Puppies are sold with natural ears we do not crop ears.
- Puppies must be shipped within 10 days from their spay or neuter otherwise there will be an extra fee of $75 for an office call to get an updated as heath certificates for the airlines certificates are only good for 10 days and they are issued to me from the vet on the day they are spayed or neutered.
- Tails and dewclaws are done at 4 days old
- Puppies are spayed or neutered at 8 weeks old by laser and only have 1 stitch when going home. Visit our vet’s office here at www.animalmedicalandsurgicalcenter.com/
- Full 2-year written total genetic guarantee
- Puppies leave us with age-appropriate shots and wormings along with a full health record for your veterinarian.
- When you come to pick up your puppy any questions that were not answered on the video’s we send you before it is time to pick up your puppy, please jot them down and bring those with you and we will be more than glad to help you with any questions you may still have.
- Puppies leave us with pig ear, bell training bell, a stuffed toy that the whole litter has been playing with so they have a sent toy to take home with them.
- Crates and supplies are available here click here to go to the supply page. https://www.windyhillkennel.com/kenneldetail.cfm?ID=824
- Tour of our kennel while here and see all our dogs, as well as tour our kennel building where all our moms and puppies are kept until they are 6 to 7 weeks old. Also, take a photos tour on our about us page at the top of the site next to the home page.
- If we are shipping your puppy to you via the airlines then we will also email you a set of videos covering everything we would have covered with you if you were picking up in person. We also send out your puppy packet to you so you will have it before your puppy arrives at your airport. We will also let you know what brand of food they are eating so you have time to pick that up before they come home. Your health care, spay-neuter paperwork, and microchip form will be located on top of your shipping crate along with a packet of food. We are always just a phone call or text away for anything you may need or questions you may have.
You can see a video tour of our kennels on the about us link at the top of the web site next to the home link. You will find them at the bottom of that page under the information section.
Please be sure the puppy you pick is the one you want as there is no refund on deposits after the deposit is in and the puppy you have chosen has been moved to the sold page. This deposit signifies intent on the behalf of the purchaser to follow through with the purchase transaction of the puppy that they have chosen. If you see another litter come up and want to change puppies I do not refund the deposit on the first puppy. I have read the above, understand and am in agreement with this contract as evidenced by my typed signature below.