Last Updated on
New Video just posted 3/16/2020 see it below.
Puppies in this litter are $1450
See information on this litter and what comes with them at the bottom of this page under Stella’s and Oakley’s photo’s
Stella was born here and her mother’s name was Dottie. Dottie was with us for 5 years and we kept Stella out of the last litter we raised from her. Stella loves it when Vanessa or I lean over her and just scoop her up in our arms. She has a quirky habit of smiling when we talk to her. She actually curls up her top lip and shows us her teeth. It is super cute and we see her do that a lot in the morning when we see her for the first time in the mornings. Stella is going to be just a perfect fit for us and her mother would be very proud of how she has grown into an affectionate, caring and outgoing young lady. This litter should be in the 19 to 28 lb as Stella is a large miniature schnauzer and weighs 19 lb. Oakley is a 30 lb Moyan poodle meaning he is 1/2 standard poodle and 1/2 miniature. Puppies usually can range anywhere in size between mom and dad’s weights. As always mother nature has the last call.
Sold – This puppy will be living with Brad Dudas – Merle party Female 8852
Sold – This puppy will be living with Marcia Fabbro – Black & White Female Microchip # 8854
Sold – This puppy will be living with Linda Geraci – Microchip # 8851
SOLD – This puppy will be living with Susanne Beck – Microchip #8853 Chocolate Male
SOLD – This puppy will be living with Heather Oberhau – Microchip #8856 Female party merle
Stella is the mother of this litter
Oakley is the father of this litter
We are now required to collect sales tax on each puppy that is sold and picked up here. If we are shipping there is no sales tax required. Sales tax for Licking county Ohio is 7.25% of the total purchase price of each puppy. Sales tax is calculated on the purchase price of the puppy.
- Puppies in this litter are $1450, deposits for all our puppies is $300 which is refundable if there is nothing in the litter you want when it is your turn to pick from the litter.
- If you are out of state and need to ship the puppy, shipping is $350. Price includes a plastic shipping crate, health certificate, and airline ticket. Puppies are bathed and groomed before flying to their new home.
- Puppies are sold with natural ears we do not crop ears.
- Puppies must be shipped within 10 days from their spay or neuter otherwise there will be an extra fee of $75 for an office call to get an updated as heath certificates for the airlines certificates are only good for 10 days and they are issued to me from the vet on the day they are spayed or neutered.
- Tails and dewclaws are done at 4 days old
- Puppies are spayed or neutered at 8 weeks old by laser and only have 1 stitch when going home. Visit our vet’s office here at www.animalmedicalandsurgicalcenter.com/
- Full 2-year written total genetic guarantee
- Puppies leave us with age-appropriate shots and wormings along with a full health record for your veterinarian.\
- All projected sizes of puppies are just that projected. We try to gauge sizes that these parents usually produce but in the end Mother Nature will have the final say.
- When you come to pick up your puppy any questions that were not answered on the video’s we send you before it is time to pick up your puppy, please jot them down and bring those with you and we will be more than glad to help you with any questions you may still have.
- Puppies leave us with pig ear, bell training bell, a stuffed toy that the whole litter has been playing with so they have a sent toy to take home with them.
- Crates and supplies are available here click here to go to the supply page. https://www.windyhillkennel.com/kenneldetail.cfm?ID=824
- Tour of our kennel while here and see all our dogs, as well as tour our kennel building where all our moms and puppies are kept until they are 6 to 7 weeks old. Also, take a photo tour on our about us page at the top of the site next to the home page.
- If we are shipping your puppy to you via the airlines then we will also email you a set of videos covering everything we would have covered with you if you were picking up in person. We also send out your puppy packet to you so you will have it before your puppy arrives at your airport. We will also let you know what brand of food they are eating so you have time to pick that up before they come home. Your health care, spay-neuter paperwork, and microchip form will be located on top of your shipping crate along with a packet of food. We are always just a phone call or text away for anything you may need or questions you may have.
You can see a video tour of our kennels on the about us link at the top of the web site next to the home link. You will find them at the bottom of that page under the information section.
Please be sure the puppy you pick is the one you want as there is no refund on deposits after the deposit is in and the puppy you have chosen has been moved to the sold page. This deposit signifies intent on the behalf of the purchaser to follow through with the purchase transaction of the puppy that they have chosen. If you see another litter come up and want to change puppies I do not refund the deposit on the first puppy. I have read the above, understand and am in agreement with this contract as evidenced by my typed signature below.