Last Updated on
Gypsy has 3 blue merles, 2 chocolate merles, 2 phantoms and 1 sable in this litter. Please see the information below the pictures of the puppies.
Gypsy is just outright stunning! Glory is her mother who can also be seen on the puppies for sale page and the Lady’s page. I just love the merle poodles whether it is blue merle or chocolate merle they are by far my favorite. Gypsy is outgoing and loves to go for walks and is a great walking dog in the evenings when I go for some exercise. We have 2 larger merle females and our others are miniature of Moyan size. I love Gypsy’s light-hearted personality. She is not only loving but very gentle even in the play yard with the smaller dogs. I think her favorite thing is when we get out the raw bones. She will lay in the shade and chew for hours. We have bred her to Matrix and this will be his last litter with us. We have decided to downsize meaning the size of our males. Matrix was raised here from 8 weeks old and I could not be more pleased with him, his personality or how easy he is to work with and what a wonderful stud dog he has been for use. He has raised countless numbers of larger Schnoodles and also several litters of pure poodles. You can see his photos down at the bottom of this page. There should be merle poodles as well as brindle poodles in this litter and the rest of what she is going to have will be a surprise!!!
AVAILABLE – Chocolate merle male microchip # 1767
AVAILABLE – Blue merle male micochip # 7278
AVAILABLE Brindle – This male is going to change as I can see stripes on his tail when I trimmed it. phantom male microchip # 7276
AVAILABLE – Black and red phantom Female microchip # 7279
SOLD – She will be living in KY with Kathy Lay Black and tan phantom female microchip # 7277
SOLD – He will be living in TN with Kathleen Waggoner – Blue Merle phantom male microchip # 1766
SOLD – She will be living in OK with Kari woods – Chocolate merle female microchip # 1768
SOLD – He will be living in OR with the Gilliver family -Blue Merle phantom male microchip # 1765
We are now required to collect sales tax on each puppy that is sold and picked up here. If we are shipping there is no sales tax required. Sales tax for Licking county Ohio is 7.25% of the total purchase price of each puppy. Sales tax is calculated on the purchase price of the puppy.
- For prices in this litter please call 740-670-3971 when sold as pet puppies they come with spay or neuter included. If you are looking for full registration and breeding rights please call for prices also. Deposits for all our puppies is $300
- If you are out of state and need to ship the puppy, shipping is $350. Price includes a plastic shipping crate, health certificate, and airline ticket. Puppies are bathed and groomed before flying to their new home.
- Puppies are sold with natural ears we do not crop ears.
- Puppies must be shipped within 10 days from their spay or neuter otherwise there will be an extra fee of $75 for an office call to get an updated as heath certificates for the airlines certificates are only good for 10 days and they are issued to me from the vet on the day they are spayed or neutered.
- Tails and dew claws are done at 4 days old
- Puppies are spayed or neutered at 8 weeks old by laser and only have 1 stitch when going home. Visit our vet’s office here at www.animalmedicalandsurgicalcenter.com/
- Full 2-year written total genetic guarantee
- Puppies leave us with age appropriate shots and wormings along with a full health record for your veterinarian.
- When you come to pick up your puppy any questions that were not answered on the video’s we send you before it is time to pick up your puppy, please jot them down and bring those with you and we will be more than glad to help you with any questions you may still have.
- Puppies leave us with pig ear, bell training bell, a stuffed toy that the whole litter has been playing with so they have a sent toy to take home with them.
- Crates and supplies are available here click here to go to the supply page. https://www.windyhillkennel.com/kenneldetail.cfm?ID=824
- Tour of our kennel while here and see all our dogs, as well as tour our kennel building where all our moms and puppies are kept until they are 6 to 7 weeks old. Also, take a photos tour on our about us page at the top of the site next to the home page.
- If we are shipping your puppy to you via the airlines then we will also email you a set of videos covering everything we would have covered with you if you were picking up in person. We also send out your puppy packet to you so you will have it before your puppy arrives at your airport. We will also let you know what brand of food they are eating so you have time to pick that up before they come home. Your health care, spay-neuter paperwork, and microchip form will be located on top of your shipping crate along with a packet of food. We are always just a phone call or text away for anything you may need or questions you may have.
You can see a video tour of our kennels on the about us link at the top of the web site next to the home link. You will find them at the bottom of that page under the information section.
Please be sure the puppy you pick is the one you want as there is no refund on deposits after the deposit is in and the puppy you have chosen has been moved to the sold page. This deposit signifies intent on the behalf of the purchaser to follow through with the purchase transaction of the puppy that they have chosen. If you see another litter come up and want to change puppies I do not refund the deposit on the first puppy. I have read the above, understand and am in agreement with this contract as evidenced by my typed signature below.