Puppies in this upcoming litter are $1550. Picks of this litter are given in the order they are on the waiting list below.. Also, be sure to read at the bottom of this page what comes with each puppy.
Roxy has been with us along with her sister Shammie since they were 8 weeks old. She is such a beautiful dog and we were so blessed to be able to purchase her. This will be her second litter and you can see her last litter on our YouTube channel, just type her name in the search bar. Roxy has been just wonderful with everyone who works with her and she is a dream to groom, as anyone with poodles knows how much grooming is involved and if you have a poodle that is not patient and giving it can be a nightmare to do. Roxie is 24 lb and 17 inches tall. Roxy is also a dog that loves to play and search the play yard for critters and absolutely loves raw bones and pig ears. I think she would do flip flops for a pig ear. She has a personality that every person hopes to find but not always does! We are breeding her to Tucker who is a liver and tan Miniature schnauzer and has produced some just stunning puppies for us. You can read about him on the parent’s page of our web site. We are expecting this litter to be in the 17 to 24 lb. you can see her first litter our YouTube Channel, just type her name in the search bar and it will show you the video’s of her last litter.
Picks of this litter are done in the order you are on the list below. A deposit of $300 is required to hold your spot on this list until born. If there is nothing in the litter once they are born that you are looking for we just simply return your deposit or you can move to another litter we have or a litter we are expecting.
If you would like on the list please just call me to get on the list below. Once on the list please send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org include the following.
Name, address, cell #, and the name of the mother you are sending in the email for. Let me know how you would like to do your deposit. You can do it from our site by PayPal or charge card through the PayPal site (there is a 4% fee for a charge card or PayPal so your deposit would be $312). You can send in a personal check for $300 as there is no fee for check and we will hold your spot for 5 days if you send in a check to give it time to get here. Please call if you have questions 740-670-3971
The waiting list for this litter Roxy had 10 puppies in her first litter. She may not do it again but I will take 9 deposits and cross our fingers!
1. Lydia Cronin
2. Abby Tottenham
3. Helene Lesterlin
4. Jeff Fisher
5. Ray Cromwell
6. Jennifer Andrews
7. Shianne Greenwell
I will take names to notify if there is anyone that drops off this list above, or more than 9 in her litter. There is no deposit required to be on the to be notified list!!
1. Chris Daivs
Roxy’s Adult Photo’s
Tuckers Adult Photo’s
We are now required to collect sales tax on each puppy that is sold and picked up here. If we are shipping there is no sales tax required. Sales tax for Licking county Ohio is 7.25% of the total purchase price of each puppy. Sales tax is calculated on the purchase price of the puppy.
- Puppies in this litter are $1550, deposits for all our puppies are $300 if paying by check, which is refundable if there is nothing in the litter you want when it is your turn to pick from the litter. There is a 4% fee for PayPal and charge cards, so if you are doing your deposit that way it would be $312 which is already added for you if paying a deposit through the website.
- At this time due to the COVID 19 virus, we are not shipping at this time – We do normaly ship but until flights are back to normal please be sure if you put a deposit down on a puppy you are able to come and pick it up! If you do put a deposit down on a puppy and are not able to pick it up we do not return your deposit.
- Puppies are sold with natural ears we do not crop ears.
- Tails and dewclaws are done at 4 days old
- Puppies are spayed or neutered at 8 weeks old by laser and only have 1 stitch when going home. Visit our vet’s office here at www.animalmedicalandsurgicalcenter.com/
- Full 2-year written total genetic guarantee
- Puppies leave us with age-appropriate shots and wormings along with a full health record for your veterinarian.\
- All projected sizes of puppies are just that. We try to gauge sizes that these parents usually produce but in the end Mother Nature will have the final say.
- When you come to pick up your puppy any questions that were not answered on the video’s we send you before it is time to pick up your puppy, please jot them down and bring those with you and we will be more than glad to help you with any questions you may still have.
- Puppies leave us with pig ear, bell training bell, a stuffed toy that the whole litter has been playing with so they have a sent toy to take home with them.
- Crates and supplies are available here click here to go to the supply page. https://www.windyhillkennel.com/kenneldetail.cfm?ID=824
- Tour of our kennel while here and see all our dogs, as well as tour our kennel building where all our moms and puppies are kept until they are 6 to 7 weeks old. Also, take a photo tour on our about us page at the top of the site next to the home page.
- If we are shipping your puppy to you via the airlines then we will also email you a set of videos covering everything we would have covered with you if you were picking up in person. We also send out your puppy packet to you so you will have it before your puppy arrives at your airport. We will also let you know what brand of food they are eating so you have time to pick that up before they come home. Your health care, spay-neuter paperwork, and microchip form will be located on top of your shipping crate along with a packet of food. We are always just a phone call or text away for anything you may need or questions you may have.
You can see a video tour of our kennels on the about us link at the top of the web site next to the home link. You will find them at the bottom of that page under the information section.
Please be sure the puppy you pick is the one you want as there is no refund on deposits after the deposit is in and the puppy you have chosen has been moved to the sold page. This deposit signifies intent on the behalf of the purchaser to follow through with the purchase transaction of the puppy that they have chosen. If you see another litter come up and want to change puppies I do not refund the deposit on the first puppy. I have read the above, understand, and am in agreement with this contract as evidenced by my typed signature below.