Puppies in this litter are $1650
Please ready the information at the lower part of this page to see what comes with each puppy and more photos of Sugar & Kevin
New Video just posted today 11/25/2020
Sugar is a beautiful white poodle that was born here and is a daughter of Diva. Sugar has such a lovely disposition and is very personable and loves everyone. She gets along with all the does and is never a trouble maker in the play yard and is great to groom. Sugar is 13 lbs soaking wet and has a lovely soft curly coat. We were excited to see this new litter with 3 males and 3 females. She was bred to Kevin who you can see below and is information is on the gent’s page. He has been with us since birth and is the father to Turbo 2 who is also on our gent’s page. Kevin has been a huge part of our breeding program. Kevin will be retiring in 2021.
This puppy is sold – She will be living with Terry DelaVecchia – Black & White Microchip #5674
This puppy is SOLD – He will be living with Pat & Steve Kelly – Chocolate party male microchip #5673
This puppy is SOLD – He will be living with Betsy – Chocolate party male microchip # 5670
This puppy is SOLD – She will be living with Bob & Sharon in CO – Black & White party female microchip #5675
This puppy is SOLD – She will be living with David Ranz – Black & White party female microchip #5671
This puppy is SOLD – He will be living with Brent Levy and family – Black & White party male microchip #5672
This puppy is SOLD – He will be living with Alecia Bailey and her family – Merle Male from Dreamers litter
Sugars adult photos
Kevin’s Adult Photos
We are now required to collect sales tax on each puppy that is sold and picked up here. If we are shipping there is no sales tax required. Sales tax for Licking county Ohio is 7.25% of the total purchase price of each puppy. Sales tax is calculated on the purchase price of the puppy.
- Puppies in this litter are $1650, deposits for all our puppies are $300 if paying by check, which is refundable if there is nothing in the litter you want when it is your turn to pick from the litter. There is a 4% fee for PayPal and charge cards, so if you are doing your deposit that way it would be $312 which is already added for you if paying a deposit through the website.
- At this time due to the COVID 19 virus, we are not shipping at this time – We do normally ship but until flights are back to normal please be sure if you put a deposit down on a puppy you are able to come and pick it up! If you do put a deposit down on a puppy and are not able to pick it up we do not return your deposit.
- Puppies are sold with natural ears we do not crop ears.
- Tails and dewclaws are done at 4 days old
- Puppies are spayed or neutered at 8 weeks old by laser and only have 1 stitch when going home. Visit our vet’s office here at www.animalmedicalandsurgicalcenter.com/
- Full 2-year written total genetic guarantee
- Puppies leave us with age-appropriate shots and wormings along with a full health record for your veterinarian.\
- All projected sizes of puppies are just that. We try to gauge sizes that these parents usually produce but in the end Mother Nature will have the final say.
- When you come to pick up your puppy any questions that were not answered on the video’s we send you before it is time to pick up your puppy, please jot them down and bring those with you and we will be more than glad to help you with any questions you may still have.
- Puppies leave us with pig ear, bell training bell, a stuffed toy that the whole litter has been playing with so they have a sent toy to take home with them.
- Crates and supplies are available here click here to go to the supply page. https://www.windyhillkennel.com/kenneldetail.cfm?ID=824
- Tour of our kennel while here and see all our dogs, as well as tour our kennel building where all our moms and puppies are kept until they are 6 to 7 weeks old. Also, take a photo tour on our about us page at the top of the site next to the home page.
- If we are shipping your puppy to you via the airlines then we will also email you a set of videos covering everything we would have covered with you if you were picking up in person. We also send out your puppy packet to you so you will have it before your puppy arrives at your airport. We will also let you know what brand of food they are eating so you have time to pick that up before they come home. Your health care, spay-neuter paperwork, and microchip form will be located on top of your shipping crate along with a packet of food. We are always just a phone call or text away for anything you may need or questions you may have.
You can see a video tour of our kennels on the about us link at the top of the web site next to the home link. You will find them at the bottom of that page under the information section.
Please be sure the puppy you pick is the one you want as there is no refund on deposits after the deposit is in and the puppy you have chosen has been moved to the sold page. This deposit signifies intent on the behalf of the purchaser to follow through with the purchase transaction of the puppy that they have chosen. If you see another litter come up and want to change puppies I do not refund the deposit on the first puppy. I have read the above, understand, and am in agreement with this contract as evidenced by my typed signature below.