Last Updated on
NEW VIDEO JUST POSTED BELOW 10-9-19
Available – Microchip # 7307 Female Chocolate Merle $1500 should be in the 19 to 27 Lb range
Available – Microchip # 7499 Male Chocolate Merle $1500 should be in the 19 to 27 Lb range
Available -Microchip # 7308 Female Dark Chocolate $1500 should be in the 19 to 27 Lb range
Photos of mom and dad can be seen at the bottom of this page.
Autumn is a lovely chocolate merle female that is 25 Lb at this time but may finish out by 2 years old at about 28 lb. She is a moyan which is a mid-side poodle that is a cross between a standard poodle and a miniature poodle. I love this size as they are a great go anywhere with you dog, not too big and not too small. Most moyan poodles will range in the 25 to 30 Lb. Autumn is just such a sweet lady and is very excepting of all strangers. She is doing great on her training and is a dream to groom. This is Autumn’s first litter and she did a great job right from the start. We bred her to Nemo our chocolate and white party male and this litter is an all chocolate litter of different patterns and shades of chocolate including party, solid dark chocolate and chocolate merles.
Puppies in this litter are $1500 deposits for all our puppies is $300 which is refundable if there is nothing in the litter you want when it is your turn to pick from the litter.
- If you are out of state and need to ship the puppy, shipping is $350. Price includes a plastic shipping crate, health certificate, and airline ticket. Puppies are bathed and groomed before flying to their new home.
- Puppies are sold with natural ears we do not crop ears.
- Puppies must be shipped within 10 days from their spay or neuter otherwise there will be an extra fee of $75 for an office call to get an updated as heath certificates for the airlines certificates are only good for 10 days and they are issued to me from the vet on the day they are spayed or neutered.
- Tails and dewclaws are done at 4 days old
- Puppies are spayed or neutered at 8 weeks old by laser and only have 1 stitch when going home. Visit our vet’s office here at www.animalmedicalandsurgicalcenter.com/
- Full 2-year written total genetic guarantee
- Puppies leave us with age-appropriate shots and wormings along with a full health record for your veterinarian.
- When you come to pick up your puppy any questions that were not answered on the video’s we send you before it is time to pick up your puppy, please jot them down and bring those with you and we will be more than glad to help you with any questions you may still have.
- Puppies leave us with pig ear, bell training bell, a stuffed toy that the whole litter has been playing with so they have a sent toy to take home with them.
- Crates and supplies are available here click here to go to the supply page. https://www.windyhillkennel.com/kenneldetail.cfm?ID=824
- Tour of our kennel while here and see all our dogs, as well as tour our kennel building where all our moms and puppies are kept until they are 6 to 7 weeks old. Also, take a photos tour on our about us page at the top of the site next to the home page.
- If we are shipping your puppy to you via the airlines then we will also email you a set of videos covering everything we would have covered with you if you were picking up in person. We also send out your puppy packet to you so you will have it before your puppy arrives at your airport. We will also let you know what brand of food they are eating so you have time to pick that up before they come home. Your health care, spay-neuter paperwork, and microchip form will be located on top of your shipping crate along with a packet of food. We are always just a phone call or text away for anything you may need or questions you may have.
You can see a video tour of our kennels on the about us link at the top of the web site next to the home link. You will find them at the bottom of that page under the information section.
Please be sure the puppy you pick is the one you want as there is no refund on deposits after the deposit is in and the puppy you have chosen has been moved to the sold page. This deposit signifies intent on the behalf of the purchaser to follow through with the purchase transaction of the puppy that they have chosen. If you see another litter come up and want to change puppies I do not refund the deposit on the first puppy. I have read the above, understand and am in agreement with this contract as evidenced by my typed signature below.