Last Updated on
New Video Posted below today 1/27/2020
See information on this litter below as well as photo’s of each puppy in this litter
This litter is being spayed and neutered on 2/26/2020. They can start going home on 2/28/2020. Please call or text me to schedule your pick up date. We do also ship nation wide.
Puppies in this litter are $1450 Please read the information at the bottom of this page to what all comes with this litter. We do ship nationwide
Dreamer is a beautiful jet back mid-size schnauzer. Her mother was a standard schnauzer and her father was a miniature size schnauzer. Dreamer is just exactly what her name says, she is a dream dog. There is nothing bad or judgmental that I can say about her. She is super affectionate, outgoing, stranger friendly, great to groom and I could go on and on. I just love this gal and what beautiful puppies she has produced. Dreamer has such a lovely personality and if great with all our dogs in the kennel. We have a large play area and she is just great in a group and not a bit of a problem. We owned her mother and we also go clear back to the grandfather on her father’s side. Dreamer has produced stunning coated and personality imprinted puppies for us and we could not be more proud of her and what she as added to our kennel. We have bred her to Oakley our chocolate merle poodle. You can read his bio-information on the gents link that is located on the parent’s page at the top of the website.
AVAILABLE – Black and white party female – Microchip # 9043
SOLD – This puppy will be living with Lindsey Walz – Chocolate female – Microchip # 9042
SOLD – This puppy will be living in AZ with Roshelle Davies – Chocolate and white party male – Microchip # 9044
SOLD – This puppy is sold and will be living with Christene T. and her family – Black Male – Microchip # 9046
SOLD – This puppy will be living in OH with Darlene Bentley – Chocolate female – Microchip # 9041
SOLD – This puppy is sold and will be living with Anna Rombe Shoov – Black female – Microchip # 9047
SOLD – This puppy is sold and will be living with Samantha Buckley and Joseph Bosco – Black Female Microchip # 9045
Dreamer the mother to this litter
Oakley the father to this litter
We are now required to collect sales tax on each puppy that is sold and picked up here. If we are shipping there is no sales tax required. Sales tax for Licking county Ohio is 7.25% of the total purchase price of each puppy. Sales tax is calculated on the purchase price of the puppy.
Puppies in this litter are $1450, deposits for all our puppies is $300 which is refundable if there is nothing in the litter you want when it is your turn to pick from the litter.
- If you are out of state and need to ship the puppy, shipping is $350. Price includes a plastic shipping crate, health certificate, and airline ticket. Puppies are bathed and groomed before flying to their new home.
- Puppies are sold with natural ears we do not crop ears.
- Puppies must be shipped within 10 days from their spay or neuter otherwise there will be an extra fee of $75 for an office call to get an updated as heath certificates for the airlines certificates are only good for 10 days and they are issued to me from the vet on the day they are spayed or neutered.
- Tails and dewclaws are done at 4 days old
- Puppies are spayed or neutered at 8 weeks old by laser and only have 1 stitch when going home. Visit our vet’s office here at www.animalmedicalandsurgicalcenter.com/
- Full 2-year written total genetic guarantee
- Puppies leave us with age-appropriate shots and wormings along with a full health record for your veterinarian.\
- All approximated sizes of puppies are just that approximated. We try to gauge sizes that these parents usually produce but in the end Mother Nature will have the final say.
- When you come to pick up your puppy any questions that were not answered on the video’s we send you before it is time to pick up your puppy, please jot them down and bring those with you and we will be more than glad to help you with any questions you may still have.
- Puppies leave us with pig ear or cow toe, bell training bell, a stuffed toy that the whole litter has been playing with so they have a sent toy to take home with them.
- Tour of our kennel while here and see all our dogs, as well as tour our kennel building where all our moms and puppies are kept until they are 6 to 7 weeks old. Also, take a photo tour on our about us page at the top of the site next to the home page.
- If we are shipping your puppy to you via the airlines then we will also email you a set of videos covering everything we would have covered with you if you were picking up in person. We also send out your puppy packet to you so you will have it before your puppy arrives at your airport. Your health care, spay-neuter paperwork, and microchip form will be located on top of your shipping crate along with a packet of food. We are always just a phone call or text away for anything you may need or questions you may have. All puppies are shipped within 10 days of their spay or neuter as their health certificate is only good for 10 days from the date of their surgery. If this is not convenient please contact me to make other arrangements and they will also be an extra vet charge of $75 to return to the vet for a new health certificate.
If you have a vacation planned please note that starting on your puppies 10-week old birth date, we do charge $10 a day to keep your puppy until your return from vacation
You can see a video tour of our kennels on the about us link at the top of the web site next to the home link. You will find them at the bottom of that page under the information section.
Please be sure the puppy you pick is the one you want as there is no refund on deposits after the deposit is in and the puppy you have chosen has been moved to the sold page. This deposit signifies intent on the behalf of the purchaser to follow through with the purchase transaction of the puppy that they have chosen. If you see another litter come up and want to change puppies I do not refund the deposit on the first puppy. I have read the above, understand and am in agreement with this contract as evidenced by my typed signature below.